4075 Timberline Street Grand Island, NE 68803
1. What exactly is a Continuum of Care Community?
From Beautifully crafted twin homes to luxurious apartments… from Assisted Living to Skilled Nursing, our continuum of care gives you options, today and tomorrow.
Grand Island Village residents choose our continuum of care community because they know that if their needs change they can continue to live in familiar surroundings among their Grand Island Village friends.
2. I am interested in living in one of your twinhomes. How do I buy one?
Tenants in our twinhomes choose from a variety of options:
1) Monthly rental--The twinhomes can be rented on a month to month basis. Good Samaritan pays all utilities and provides the lawn care, snow removal, maintenance and bi-weekly light housekeeping.
2) Entrance Fee Method—The entrance fee method resembles buying a home, but Good Samaritan always retains ownership of the property (so we pay the taxes and insurance!). Upon move in, tenants choose if they want 80%, 90% or 100% of their entrance fee back when they vacate the home. That choice determines what they pay for their monthly services fee. Just as in the rental option, Good Samaritan pays all utilities and provides the lawn care, snow removal, maintenance and bi-weekly light housekeeping.
3. Where exactly is Grand Island Village located?
Grand Island Village is located northeast of Indianhead Golf Course. From Hwy 281, go west on Hwy 34/Husker Highway to North Road. Turn north onto North Road and travel approximately one half mile. You will see Grand Island Village on your left. Turn west onto Enterprise Drive and follow our directional signs to the appropriate building.
4. Are pets allowed at Grand Island Village?
Yes – small pets are welcome at the Village. You love your pets…we do too!
5. Do you offer any income-based housing at Grand Island Village?
We do not offer any type of income-based housing.