Scottsbluff, Neb. – Shortly after 12:30 p.m. Monday, firefighters were called to the Burger King on West 27th in Scottsbluff. A small fire broke out from excess grease build up in the kitchen which combined with the heat and broke out in the attic.
According to firefighter Mike Nemick, the fire is 100 percent extinguished as the crew remains on scene with cameras to be sure the fire has been safely put out.
Water and electrical supply have been shut off inside the establishment as crews await for an electrician to ensure there is no electrical damage as a result.