In the kitchen with Alissa: holiday pinwheels
HASTINGS, Neb. (KSNB) - Pinwheels are one of my favorite appetizers to make during the holidays. They are quick and easy to throw together for a Christmas of New Year’s gather, or just to snack on around the house. Here’s the recipe.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives (optional)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (optional)
- Garlic powder to taste
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 5-8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- Salsa, optional (optional)
Copyright 2020 KSNB. All rights reserved.