Two Rivers Health Dept. to host vaccination clinics
KEARNEY, Neb. (KSNB) - The Two Rivers Public Health Department will be holding multiple COVID-19 vaccination clinics in the district over the coming weeks. These clinics will feature the Pfizer vaccine.
Appointments must be made for these clinics by registering online at the vaccinate Nebraska website. Please call Two Rivers Public Health if you need assistance with the registration process. The clinics, hosted by Two Rivers Public Health, will be held in Buffalo and Dawson Counties as follows:
- Monday, April 19, from 4-7 p.m. first doses of Pfizer at Two Rivers Public Health, 516 W. 11th St. Suite 108B, Kearney
- Wednesday, April 21, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. only second doses of Pfizer at the Viaero Center, Kearney
- Thursday, April 22, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. first doses of Pfizer at the Buffalo County Fairgrounds, Kearney
- Thursday, April 29, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. first doses of Pfizer at El Tropico, 201 E. 5th St, Lexington
- Thursday, May 6, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. first doses of Pfizer at El Tropico, 201 E. 5th St., Lexington
Please make sure to register prior to arriving at the clinic location for faster processing.
Copyright 2021 KSNB. All rights reserved.