Emergency Rental Assistance clinic happening in Grand Island
GRAND ISLAND, Neb. (KSNB) - Hope Harbor, Legal Aid of Nebraska, Hall County Community Collaborative and the Grand Island Public Library will be hosting a clinic that will support tenants and landlords by providing guidance and technical support for completing the Emergency Rental Assistance online application.
The clinic will be open Monday, May 3 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Wednesday, May 5 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The clinic will be located at the Grand Island Public Library (Room A), 1124 W 2nd Street.
In order to receive assistance efficiently, please bring the following items:
- Masks will be required to enter
- Government Issued Photo Identification (e.g., Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, U.S. Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
- Signed copy of the lease or rental agreement(s) that covers all months you are seeking assistance
- Proof of Income for each household member who file income taxes (e.g., 2020 W-2, 2020 Form 1040, income statement or pay stubs from prior two months.)
- COVID-19 impact on income (e.g., 2019 Pay Statements or 2019 W-2 compared to 2020 Pay Statements or 2020 W-2)
- Unemployment benefit statement of Form 1099-G (if applicable)
- Eviction notice, notice of eviction court hearing or statement/letter of past-due rent (if applicable)
- Utility bill(s) for the amount you are requesting assistance (if applicable)
Copyright 2021 KSNB. All rights reserved.