UNK football takes No. 1 in Top 5 Plays for second straight week
Published: Nov. 21, 2021 at 11:35 PM CST
KEARNEY, Neb. (KSNB) - UNK football won the first game of the NCAA DII Playoffs on Friday and earned first in our Top 5 Plays of the week as a result
- UNK football running back Dayton Sealy scored to break the tie with Western Colorado in the first half, giving the Lopers a 10-3 lead going into the break. The Lopers would win 31-24 and advance in the tournament.
- Cody-Kilgore football’s Peyton Serkel scored a touchdown in the Class D6 State Championship on Friday against Potter-Dix.
- UNK women’s basketball took on Peru State on Wednesday. A great play between Haley Simental and Trinity Law resulted in a no-look pass followed by a euro step and reverse late.
- Tri-City Storm hockey took on Des Moines on Friday and Jeremy Wilmer scored on of the team’s 10 goals in the victory.
- UNK volleyball hosted Central Oklahoma in the first round of the MIAA Tournament this week. Jensen Rowse served up a near-ace, but the save by UCO was smacked down by Anna Squiers for the point.
Copyright 2021 KSNB. All rights reserved.