More COVID-19 deaths announced in Two Rivers Health District
Published: Mar. 30, 2022 at 5:15 PM CDT
KEARNEY, Neb. (Press Release) - Two Rivers Public Health Department is announcing 5 additional deaths due to COVID-19. The total number of deaths due to COVID-19 in the district is 205. The individuals ranged in age from their 40s to 90s.
These deaths occurred in November 2021 and February 2022.
Two Rivers Public Health Department encourages a layered approach to preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your mouth when you cough using a tissue or the bend of your elbow
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone who has fever or cough
- Seek medical care early if you have a fever, coughs, and difficulty breathing
Copyright 2022 KSNB. All rights reserved.