Two Rivers Public Health Dept. reports COVID-related death
Published: May. 13, 2022 at 2:56 PM CDT
KEARNEY, Neb. (KSNB) - The Two Rivers Public Health Department is announcing one additional death due to COVID-19.
The individual was in their 70s with the death occurring in January 2022.
The total number of deaths due to COVID-19 in the seven-county district is 206.
Two Rivers Public Health Department encourages a layered approach to preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your mouth when you cough using a tissue or the bend of your elbow
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone who has fever or cough
- Seek medical care early if you have a fever, coughs, and difficulty breathing- please call ahead
- Get information from trusted sources
Copyright 2022 KSNB. All rights reserved.