A new treat for your 4th of July celebrations
HASTINGS-GRAND ISLAND-KEARNEY, Neb. (KSNB) - If you’re hosting a 4th of July party this weekend, then we have an easy to make treat that your guests will love.
They’re called Strawberry Graham Cracker Bites and to make them all you need is:
- 30 sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (7 ounce) can of whipped cream
- 1 (13 ounce) jar of chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as nutella)
- 30 fresh blueberries
- 1 (14.4 ounce) package mini graham crackers
To make the treats:
- Cut the bottoms of each strawberry so they can stand upright on a plate and hollow out the top of each strawberry.
- Spoon whipped cream and chocolate-hazelnut spread into the hollow part of each strawberry.
- top with 1 blueberry.
- Cover each filled strawberry with a mini graham cracker.
- After your done, serve them to your guests.
Copyright 2022 KSNB. All rights reserved.