$1.57 million in need-based scholarship funds awarded to 30 Nebraska colleges by EducationQuest
28,000 scholarships worth $30.4 million distributed since 1999
LINCOLN, Neb. (KSNB) - EducationQuest Foundation awarded $1.57 million in scholarship funds to 30 nonprofit colleges and universities across Nebraska for the 2023-24 academic year.
The funds are designated for Nebraska undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need. Each college selects students to receive scholarships based on several criteria.
Vice President of Grants and Scholarships Eric Drumheller said, “One of the biggest barriers to pursuing higher education is cost. EducationQuest’s mission is to improve access to higher education for Nebraskans, and these scholarship funds go a long way toward accomplishing that goal. We appreciate our ongoing partnerships with colleges and universities across the state who help us administer these awards.”
Since the scholarship program began in 1999, EducationQuest Foundation has awarded 28,000 scholarships worth more than $30.4 million.
Recipient institutions are listed alphabetically below:
- Bellevue University
- Bryan College of Health Sciences
- Central Community College
- Chadron State College
- CHI Health School of Radiologic Technology
- Clarkson College
- College of Saint Mary
- Concordia University
- Creighton University
- Doane University
- Hastings College
- Little Priest Tribal College
- Metropolitan Community College
- Midland University
- Mid-Plains Community College
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture
- Nebraska Indian Community College
- Nebraska Methodist College
- Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Northeast Community College
- Peru State College
- Southeast Community College
- Union College
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Wayne State College
- Western Nebraska Community College
- York University
For more information about EducationQuest, click here.
Copyright 2023 KSNB. All rights reserved.