Fire displaces famly of five in Grand Island

Grand Island Firefighters IAFF Local 647 Facebook
By  | 

GRAND ISLAND, Neb. (KSNB) - A family of five was displaced from their home after an early morning fire on Wednesday.

Grand Island firefighters responded to a fire at 1804 S. Lincoln. That's just west of Eddy Street.

Upon arrival, GIFD said flamers were visible from the back of the home with smoke coming from the front door.

The fire was quickly put out and thankfully, no injuries were reported.

The Red Cross was on scene to assist the family.