HASTINGS, Neb. (KSNB) - If you're looking to make a sweet treat for Valentine's Day, check out a cool recipe made on Local4 Today.
A strawberry nutella cheesecake parfait made on Local4 Today during this Valentine's Day edition of Foodie Friday. (Source: KSNB)
Russ and Travis put their skills to the test during this week's Foodie Friday with a strawberry nutella cheesecake recipe. The recipe found on Pinterest from the website Lil Luna.
All you need:
- 4 to 6 brownies at the bottom of the cup
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- whipped cream
- chocolate chips
All you do:
1. Place broken pieces of brownie into the bottom of the cup
2. Mix the cream cheese, nutella, vanilla and salt together.
3. In another bowl, mix your heavy cream until it is stiff then fold into the other mixture
4. Add mixture into your cups then let them refrigerate for an hour
5. Add the strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate chips to garnish