SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. - (KNEP) - City of Scottsbluff is providing an update to its environmental services in light of coronavirus pandemic.
The city suspended all non-essential services March 17th until further notice. Those include the library, parks and recreation services and recycling. They are however continuing to provide other essential services to the community.
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES UPDATE
• TRASH: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday trash routes remain the same. Wednesday route will be picked up on Tuesday or Thursday. Please have your trash can out by 6:00 am on your trash day.
• CURBSIDE RECYCLING: Single-stream curbside recycling will not be picked-up until further notice. The recycling operation at the landfill is currently undergoing repairs.
• SORTED RECYCLING: We are not accepting sorted recycling at our current drop-off location until further notice. This is to reduce the contact between citizens, recycled materials and our staff.
• CARDBOARD: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday routes remain the same. Wednesday route will be picked up on Tuesday or Thursday.
• CONSTRUCTION DUMPSTERS: Will be dumped on Thursdays as usual.
• YARD WASTE: Yard Waste pick-up will start on April 6, 2020. Please have your can out by 6:00 am on your pick-up day.
• EXTRA PICK-UPS: There will be no extra pick-ups until further notice.
• COMPOST FACILTY: Will be open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm starting Monday, March 30, 2020. Hours may be adjusted as needed.
• CONTACT: Please call (308) 630-0985 or email PWinfo@scottsbluff.org
REMINDER: Please have your cans/dumpsters out by 6:00 am on your pick-up day.