Creighton Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers project strong results from the Creighton Bluejays (24-12), assigning them the fifth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +500 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Creighton and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Bluejays play the San Diego State Aztecs, starting at 2:20 PM ET on Sunday, March 26 in the Elite Eight. Creighton is favored by 2.5 points in this contest. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 134.5.
Creighton NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+500||5th||Bet $100 to win $500|
|Pre-Tournament||+4000||16th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Pre-New Year||+2500||14th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|Preseason||+2500||12th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Creighton Team Stats
- Creighton has a +298 scoring differential, topping opponents by 8.3 points per game. It is putting up 77.0 points per game to rank 55th in college basketball and is giving up 68.7 per outing to rank 136th in college basketball.
- Creighton has a 21-7 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a winless 0-5 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- Creighton has tallied a couple of wins when favored by three points or fewer this season (2-2), and has won 19 contests when favored by 3.5 points or more (19-5).
Creighton Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 5-10 | Q2 Record: 8-1 | Q3 Record: 7-1 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Creighton has five Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 31st-most in Division I. But it also has 10 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 24th-most.
- Creighton has tied for the fifth-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (eight).
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, Creighton is 7-1 (.875%) -- tied for the 46th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Creighton Players
- Ryan Kalkbrenner leads the Bluejays scoring 15.9 points per game.
- Baylor Scheierman paces Creighton with 8.3 rebounds per game, and Ryan Nembhard leads the squad with 4.9 assists per matchup.
- Scheierman is the top three-point shooter for the Bluejays, connecting on 2.4 per contest.
- Creighton's blocks leader is Kalkbrenner, who collects 2.1 per game. Trey Alexander leads the team by averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.