Creighton vs. Mississippi State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 10:43 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 2:41 AM CDT
Friday's game features the Creighton Bluejays (22-8) and the Mississippi State Bulldogs (21-10) matching up at Purcell Pavilion (on March 17) at 6:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 69-63 victory for Creighton.
The Bluejays are coming off of a 63-61 loss to Villanova in their most recent outing on Sunday.
Creighton vs. Mississippi State Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Purcell Pavilion in South Bend, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNews
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Creighton vs. Mississippi State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Creighton 69, Mississippi State 63
Creighton Schedule Analysis
- The Bluejays' best win of the season came in a 67-46 victory against the No. 10 Villanova Wildcats on December 2.
- The Bluejays have tied for the 21st-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (six).
- Creighton has the most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (nine).
Creighton 2022-23 Best Wins
- 67-46 on the road over Villanova (No. 10/AP Poll) on December 2
- 78-69 on the road over South Dakota State (No. 23) on November 7
- 55-44 on the road over Marquette (No. 37) on February 22
- 68-42 at home over Marquette (No. 37) on January 8
- 75-71 at home over Drake (No. 41) on December 10
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Creighton Performance Insights
- The Bluejays average 71.1 points per game (67th in college basketball) while allowing 61.2 per contest (91st in college basketball). They have a +298 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 9.9 points per game.
- Creighton's offense has been less productive in Big East tilts this season, putting up 69.1 points per contest, compared to its season average of 71.1 PPG.
- In home games, the Bluejays are scoring one more points per game (71.9) than they are on the road (70.9).
- When playing at home, Creighton is allowing one more points per game (61.2) than when playing on the road (60.2).
- In their last 10 games, the Bluejays have been racking up 71.4 points per contest, an average that's slightly higher than the 71.1 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.