TCU vs. Arizona State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 6 seed TCU Horned Frogs (21-12) and the No. 11 seed Arizona State Sun Devils (23-12) will meet on Friday at 10:05 PM in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament. The contest airs on truTV.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the TCU vs. Arizona State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
TCU vs. Arizona State Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 10:05 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: truTV
TCU vs. Arizona State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||TCU Moneyline||Arizona State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||TCU (-5.5)||142.5||-225||+185||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||TCU (-5)||142||-210||+180||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||TCU (-4.5)||142||-208||+175||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
TCU vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- TCU has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 17 times.
- So far this season, 16 out of the Horned Frogs' 33 games have gone over the point total.
- Arizona State has compiled a 16-19-0 record against the spread this year.
- Sun Devils games have gone over the point total 18 out of 35 times this year.
TCU Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+6000), TCU is 20th-best in college basketball. It is way below that, 26th, according to computer rankings.
- The Horned Frogs have experienced the 71st-biggest change in terms of their national championship odds, falling from +4500 at the beginning of the season to +6000.
- The implied probability of TCU winning the national championship, based on its +6000 moneyline odds, is 1.6%.
Arizona State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +30000
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Sun Devils have experienced the 44th-biggest change this season, falling from +20000 at the start to +30000.
- Arizona State's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0.3%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.