Alabama vs. San Diego State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 matchup features the No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) playing as 7.5-point favorites against the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) on Friday at KFC Yum! Center. The NCAA Tournament contest begins at 6:30 PM on TBS, with the winner moving on to the South Region bracket final. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama vs San Diego State Betting Records & Stats
- The Crimson Tide are 21-12-0 against the spread this season.
- Alabama has been at least a -375 moneyline favorite 20 times this season and won all of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 78.9% chance of a victory for the Crimson Tide.
- San Diego State has a 17-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Aztecs have played as an underdog of +280 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies San Diego State has a 26.3% chance of walking away with the win.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 136.5||% of Games Over 136.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||15||46.9%||71.9||154.2||63.1||131.3||138.3|
Additional Alabama vs San Diego State Insights & Trends
- Alabama has gone 9-1 over its last 10 contests, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- Five of Crimson Tide's past 10 contests have hit the over.
- San Diego State has gone 9-1 in its last 10 games, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- The Aztecs have not gone over the total in their past 10 contests.
- The Crimson Tide put up 19.2 more points per game (82.3) than the Aztecs allow (63.1).
- Alabama has a 17-9 record against the spread and a 26-3 record overall when putting up more than 63.1 points.
- The Aztecs average only 3.7 more points per game (71.9) than the Crimson Tide allow (68.2).
- San Diego State has put together an 11-8 ATS record and a 19-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||17-15-0||0-0||13-19-0|
Alabama vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits
|Alabama||San Diego State|
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|89.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.