C.J. Cron Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Padres - March 30
Published: Mar. 30, 2023 at 3:56 PM CDT
C.J. Cron and his Colorado Rockies hit the field for Opening Day versus Blake Snell and the San Diego Padres on March 30 at 9:40 PM ET.
C.J. Cron Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Padres Starter: Blake Snell
- TV Channel: BSSD
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -125)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +185)
Looking to place a prop bet on C.J. Cron? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
C.J. Cron At The Plate (2022)
- Cron registered 148 hits and slugged .468.
- Among qualified batters last season, he ranked 66th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranked 73rd and he was 28th in slugging.
- Cron got a hit in 66.0% of his 150 games last season, with multiple hits in 26.0% of those games.
- He hit a long ball in 17.3% of his games last year (26 of 150), and 4.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 41.3% of his 150 games a year ago, Cron picked up an RBI (62 times). He also had 23 games with multiple RBIs (15.3%), and three or more RBIs in nine games.
- He scored a run in 63 of 150 games last season, with multiple runs in 14 of those games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
C.J. Cron Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
Padres Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Padres pitching staff was fifth in MLB last season with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Padres had a 3.82 team ERA that ranked 11th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Padres allowed 173 total home runs last season (1.1 per game) to rank 17th in baseball.
- Snell gets the call to start for the Padres, his first of the season.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday, Oct. 19, the 30-year-old lefty, started and went five innings against the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Over his 24 appearances last season he finished with a 3.45 ERA and a 1.211 WHIP, putting together an 8-10 record.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.