Ezequiel Tovar Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Padres - March 30
Published: Mar. 30, 2023 at 3:57 PM CDT
Ezequiel Tovar and the Colorado Rockies open the season against Blake Snell and the San Diego Padres March 30 at 9:40 PM ET.
Ezequiel Tovar Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Padres Starter: Blake Snell
- TV Channel: BSSD
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -118)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +950)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +325)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +230)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ezequiel Tovar? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Ezequiel Tovar At The Plate (2022)
- Tovar hit .212 with a double, a home run and two walks.
- In six of nine games last season, Tovar had a hit, including one game with multiple hits.
- He homered once out of nine games a year ago, leaving the ballpark in 2.9% of his plate appearances.
- Tovar drove in a run in two games last year out of nine, but did not have multiple RBIs in either of those games.
- He scored a run twice last season in nine games, but did not score more than once on either of those occasions.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ezequiel Tovar Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
Padres Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Padres pitching staff ranked fifth in the big leagues last season with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Padres' 3.82 team ERA ranked 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Padres allowed 173 total home runs last season (1.1 per game) to rank 17th in baseball.
- Snell will make his first start of the season for the Padres.
- The 30-year-old southpaw started and threw five innings in his last appearance on Wednesday, Oct. 19 against the Philadelphia Phillies.
- In his 24 appearances last season he put together an 8-10 record, had a 3.45 ERA, and a 1.211 WHIP.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.