Rockies Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 7, the Colorado Rockies (26-36) are +100000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (27th) in MLB. To win the NL West, the Rockies' odds are +50000 (fifth in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Rockies MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL West||+50000||-||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
Think the Rockies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies Standings Information
The Rockies are 7.0 games back in the Wild Card standings, but 10.5 games out of first in the NL West.
|2||Los Angeles Dodgers||1|
|3||San Francisco Giants||5.5|
|4||San Diego Padres||8|
Rockies Team Stats
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Colorado's 5.19 team ERA ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies have hit two or more home runs in 10 games this season, and are 8-2 in those outings.
- Colorado has collected at least five extra-base hits in 14 games this season, and has gone 9-5 in those outings.
- The Rockies have a 7-8 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Colorado has a 15-7 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (22 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies Next Game Information
Rockies Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|C.J. Cron||+20000||-||-||.228/.277/.426 6 HR 20 RBI|
|Kris Bryant||+20000||-||-||.263/.346/.374 5 HR 17 RBI|
|Charlie Blackmon||+20000||-||-||.276/.358/.439 5 HR 24 RBI|
|Ryan McMahon||+25000||-||-||.261/.336/.486 9 HR 35 RBI|
|Ezequiel Tovar||+25000||-||+10000||.243/.288/.396 4 HR 23 RBI|
|Kyle Freeland||-||+15000||-||4-7 4.06 ERA 5.6 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rockies gear at Fanatics!
Rockies' Top Players
- Charlie Blackmon has produced a .797 OPS this season, batting .276/.358/.439 with 13 doubles, five home runs, 20 walks and 24 RBI.
- So far this season, Ryan McMahon sports a .261/.336/.486 slash line, with nine homers, 35 RBI, 31 runs scored, and a 10.2% walk rate. Additionally, he has notched four steals.
- At the dish, Elias Diaz has been one of the team's more productive hitters, registering a .306/.365/.470 triple slash with 12 doubles, six home runs, 17 walks and 29 RBI.
- Jurickson Profar has hit .243/.319/.395 this season with 13 doubles, two triples, five home runs, 25 walks and 25 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.