Rockies vs. Mets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies will take the field on Friday at Coors Field against Max Scherzer, who starts for the New York Mets. First pitch will be at 8:40 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
The Mets are favored in this one, at -225, while the underdog Rockies have +180 odds to upset. New York is favored on the run line (-2.5 with +100 odds). The total for the contest has been set at 11 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Mets Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-4.
- When it comes to the total, the Rockies and their foes are 6-4-0 in their previous 10 contests.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Rockies' past 10 contests.
Read More About This Game
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been victorious in 19, or 46.3%, of the 41 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Colorado has been at least a +180 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 35.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Colorado's games have gone over the total in 22 of its 50 chances.
- In three games with a line this season, the Rockies have a mark of 2-1-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.