Nuggets Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The current favorites to win the 2022-23 NBA championship, according to oddsmakers, are the Denver Nuggets (53-29), who have the best odds among all NBA squads to be the last team standing at -5000. Next on their schedule is a Monday, June 12 matchup at home against the Miami Heat, tipping at 8:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Nuggets NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||-5000||1st||Bet $5000 to win $100|
Think the Nuggets can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Team Stats
- The Nuggets collected 53 wins during the regular season (53-28).
- The Nuggets have a 34-7 record at home and a 19-21 record on the road.
- The Nuggets have a 43-17 record in games they were listed as the favorite, and a 10-11 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Nuggets are 7-6. And they are 20-9 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Nuggets have tallied four wins when favored by three or fewer points (4-6), and they have sported a 39-11 record in games when favored by more than three points.
- When they have played as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season, the Nuggets are 6-7. Meanwhile, they have a 4-4 record when underdogs by three points or fewer.
Nuggets' Top Players
- The Nuggets leader in points, rebounds and assists is Nikola Jokic, who averages 24.5 points, 11.8 boards and 9.8 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. leads the Nuggets in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Denver steals leader is Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Aaron Gordon, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Nuggets Next Game Info (vs Heat)
|Nuggets vs Heat Player Props|
|Nuggets vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Heat|
|Nuggets vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Heat Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Heat Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Heat Players to Watch|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.