Harold Castro Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Padres - June 9
Harold Castro -- 0-for-3 in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Colorado Rockies versus the San Diego Padres, with Yu Darvish on the hill, on June 9 at 8:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-3) against the Giants.
Harold Castro Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Yu Darvish
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Harold Castro? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Harold Castro At The Plate
- Castro is hitting .270 with seven doubles and three walks.
- In 65.8% of his games this season (25 of 38), Castro has picked up at least one hit, and in seven of those games (18.4%) he recorded at least two.
- He has not hit a long ball in his 38 games this year.
- In 11 games this season (28.9%), Castro has picked up an RBI, and in five of those games (13.2%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored at least once 12 times this year (31.6%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Harold Castro Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Padres pitching staff ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Padres have the seventh-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.78).
- The Padres rank 11th in baseball in home runs allowed (65 total, one per game).
- Darvish (4-4 with a 4.10 ERA and 68 strikeouts in 63 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Padres, his 12th of the season.
- In his most recent outing on Sunday against the Chicago Cubs, the right-hander threw seven scoreless innings while surrendering two hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 36-year-old's 4.10 ERA ranks 46th, 1.115 WHIP ranks 27th, and 9.6 K/9 ranks 23rd.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.