Jurickson Profar Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Padres - June 9
Jurickson Profar -- with a slugging percentage of .326 in his past 10 games (including zero homers) -- will be in action for the Colorado Rockies against the San Diego Padres, with Yu Darvish on the hill, on June 9 at 8:40 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he racked up two hits (going 2-for-5) against the Giants.
Jurickson Profar Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Yu Darvish
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jurickson Profar? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Jurickson Profar At The Plate
- Profar is hitting .247 with 14 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 26 walks.
- Profar will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He's batting .381 during his last outings.
- Profar has had a hit in 37 of 55 games this season (67.3%), including multiple hits 14 times (25.5%).
- In four games this season, he has hit a home run (7.3%, and 2% of his trips to the dish).
- Profar has driven home a run in 16 games this year (29.1%), including more than one RBI in 12.7% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on two occasions..
- In 24 games this year (43.6%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jurickson Profar Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Padres pitching staff ranks 19th in the league.
- The Padres have the seventh-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.78).
- The Padres rank 11th in baseball in home runs allowed (65 total, one per game).
- The Padres are sending Darvish (4-4) to make his 12th start of the season. He is 4-4 with a 4.10 ERA and 68 strikeouts in 63 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's last time out came on Sunday against the Chicago Cubs, when he threw seven scoreless innings while allowing two hits.
- The 36-year-old ranks 46th in ERA (4.10), 27th in WHIP (1.115), and 23rd in K/9 (9.6) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.