Lynx vs. Fever Injury Report, Betting Odds - June 9
The Minnesota Lynx (1-6) have two players on the injury report for their matchup with the Indiana Fever (1-5) at Target Center on Friday, June 9 at 8:00 PM ET.
In its previous game, Minnesota beat Washington 80-78 on the road, with Kayla McBride (24 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 4-11 from 3PT) and Napheesa Collier (17 PTS, 9 REB, 3 STL, 50.0 FG%) leading the way.
Rep your team with officially licensed Lynx gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Minnesota Lynx Injury Report Today
Lynx vs. Fever Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ION
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Lynx Player Leaders
- Collier puts up 18.6 points and 2.6 assists per contest -- both team highs. She is also averaging 5.9 rebounds, shooting 45.5% from the field and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jessica Shepard paces her squad in both rebounds (9.1) and assists (5) per contest, and also averages 9.9 points. At the other end, she posts 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Tiffany Mitchell is putting up 12 points, 2.7 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game.
- McBride is averaging 14.8 points, 2.2 assists and 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- Dorka Juhasz is averaging 2.7 points, 1.3 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
Lynx vs. Fever Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Lynx or Fever with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.