Ryan McMahon Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Padres - June 9
Ryan McMahon and his .409 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (73 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Colorado Rockies against the San Diego Padres and Yu Darvish on June 9 at 8:40 PM ET.
In his previous appearance, he went 1-for-3 with an RBI against the Giants.
Ryan McMahon Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Yu Darvish
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ryan McMahon? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Ryan McMahon At The Plate
- McMahon leads Colorado with 58 hits and a team-best slugging percentage of .476.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 76th, his on-base percentage ranks 72nd, and he is 44th in the league in slugging.
- In 63.3% of his games this season (38 of 60), McMahon has picked up at least one hit, and in 15 of those games (25.0%) he recorded more than one.
- He has hit a long ball in nine games this year (15.0%), homering in 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- McMahon has picked up an RBI in 23 games this season (38.3%), with more than one RBI in seven of those contests (11.7%).
- He has scored in 45.0% of his games this year, with more than one run scored in 6.7%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ryan McMahon Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Padres' 3.78 team ERA ranks seventh among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Padres pitchers combine to surrender 65 total home runs at a clip of 1.0 per game (to rank 11th in the league).
- Darvish (4-4 with a 4.10 ERA and 68 strikeouts in 63 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Padres, his 12th of the season.
- The righty's most recent appearance was on Sunday against the Chicago Cubs, when he tossed seven scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 36-year-old ranks 46th in ERA (4.10), 27th in WHIP (1.115), and 23rd in K/9 (9.6).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.