Oregon vs. Colorado Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 23
Our computer model predicts the Oregon Ducks will take down the Colorado Buffaloes on Saturday, September 23 at 3:30 PM. For a complete projection on the game at Autzen Stadium, which includes our prediction on the spread, over/under, and final score, keep scrolling.
Looking to bet on Oregon vs. Colorado? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Oregon vs. Colorado Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Colorado (+21)||Under (70.5)||Oregon 39, Colorado 30|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 4 Predictions
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UCLA vs Utah
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- USC vs Arizona State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UAB vs Georgia
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- SMU vs TCU
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- BYU vs Kansas
- Texas vs Baylor
- Cal vs Washington
- Florida State vs Clemson
Oregon Betting Info (2023)
- The Ducks have an implied moneyline win probability of 88.9% in this contest.
- The Ducks have posted two wins against the spread this season.
- Oregon has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 21-point favorites.
- The over/under for this game is 70.5 points, two more than the average point total for Oregon games this season.
Colorado Betting Info (2023)
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Buffaloes have a 15.4% chance to win.
- The Buffaloes is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Colorado is 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 21-point underdogs.
- The Buffaloes have hit the over in two of three games with a set total (66.7%).
- Colorado games this year have averaged an over/under of 61 points, 9.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ducks vs. Buffaloes 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.