Dodgers vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 24
J.D. Martinez sits at 109 RBI, and will try to get his 100th when his Los Angeles Dodgers (95-59) play the San Francisco Giants (77-78) on Sunday at 7:10 PM ET.
The Dodgers will give the nod to Lance Lynn (12-11, 5.92 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 13 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Ryan Walker (4-3, 3.20 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lynn - LAD (12-11, 5.92 ERA) vs Walker - SF (4-3, 3.20 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Lance Lynn
- The Dodgers' Lynn (12-11) will make his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in five innings pitched against the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday.
- The 36-year-old has pitched in 30 games this season with a 5.92 ERA and 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .265.
- In 30 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in 11 of them.
- Lynn will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- In 30 appearances this season, he has finished three without allowing an earned run.
Lance Lynn vs. Giants
- The Giants are batting .238 this season, 27th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .388 (25th in the league) with 168 home runs.
- The right-hander has faced the Giants one time this season, allowing them to go 9-for-22 with two doubles, three home runs and eight RBI in 4 1/3 innings.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ryan Walker
- Walker (4-3 with a 3.20 ERA and 71 strikeouts in 56 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Giants, his 13th of the season.
- In his most recent appearance -- in relief on Wednesday -- the right-hander tossed two-thirds of an inning against the Arizona Diamondbacks, giving up four earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- In 45 games this season, the 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.20, with 11.3 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .269 against him.
- Walker has yet to record a quality start so far this year.
- Walker has not yet lasted five or more innings in a start this season (in 12 starts). He averages 1.2 per appearance.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in 33 of his 45 appearances this season.
Ryan Walker vs. Dodgers
- He will face off against a Dodgers offense that ranks 10th in the league with 1346 total hits (on a .257 batting average). The team also slugs a collective .457 (second in the league) with 239 total home runs (second in MLB play).
- Walker has a 0 ERA and a 1.5 WHIP against the Dodgers this season in 1 1/3 innings pitched, allowing a .333 batting average over one appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.