Rockies vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
Los Angeles Dodgers (96-60) will play the Colorado Rockies (57-99) at Coors Field on Tuesday, September 26 at 8:40 PM ET. Currently sitting at 98 RBI, J.D. Martinez will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the season.
Bookmakers list the Dodgers as -250 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +200 moneyline odds. Los Angeles is the favorite on the run line (-2.5). The total is 11.5 runs for the game.
Rockies vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Bobby Miller - LAD (10-4, 3.97 ERA) vs Ryan Feltner - COL (2-3, 5.13 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||Dodgers (-2.5)||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wanting to put money on the Rockies and Dodgers game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+200), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rockies are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $30.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Ezequiel Tovar get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
Rockies vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Dodgers have won 80, or 62.5%, of the 128 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Dodgers have gone 16-7 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter (69.6% winning percentage).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for Los Angeles.
- The Dodgers were favored on the moneyline for nine of their last 10 games, and they went 6-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Los Angeles combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total one time.
- The Rockies have been victorious in 52, or 37.1%, of the 140 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have won all of their 22 games in which they were named as at least a +200 moneyline underdog.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Rockies vs. Dodgers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Kris Bryant||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+135)|
|Ezequiel Tovar||1.5 (+150)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+170)|
|Elehuris Montero||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+195)|
|Nolan Jones||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+155)|
|Harold Castro||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+230)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||5th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.