Sebastian Ofner vs. Adrian Mannarino: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | The Astana Open
Sebastian Ofner will face Adrian Mannarino in The Astana Open semifinals on Monday, October 2.
In this Semifinal match against Ofner (+130), Mannarino is favored to win with -165 odds.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sebastian Ofner vs. Adrian Mannarino Match Information
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sebastian Ofner vs. Adrian Mannarino Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Adrian Mannarino has a 62.3% chance to win.
|Sebastian Ofner||Adrian Mannarino|
|+130||Odds to Win Match||-165|
|+400||Odds to Win Tournament||-|
|43.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||62.3%|
|20.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||-|
|46.5||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||53.5|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's The Astana Open Previews & Predictions
Sebastian Ofner vs. Adrian Mannarino Trends and Insights
- In the quarterfinals on Sunday, Ofner took down Dominic Thiem 5-7, 6-4, 6-2.
- In the quarterfinals on Sunday, Mannarino clinched a victory against No. 107-ranked Jurij Rodionov, winning 6-1, 7-6.
- Ofner has played 29 matches over the past 12 months across all court types, and 26.2 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Through six matches over the past year on hard courts, Ofner has played 27.3 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.0% of them.
- Mannarino has averaged 24.8 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 53 matches played in the past 12 months across all court types, while winning 50.7% of the games.
- On hard courts, Mannarino has played 31 matches and averaged 25.7 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set.
- Dating back to 2015, Ofner and Mannarino have not played against each other.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.