Nebraska vs. Iowa: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
A pair of the nation's toughest rushing defenses battle when the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-6) bring college football's sixth-ranked run D into a contest with the No. 20 Iowa Hawkeyes (9-2), who have the No. 20 unit, on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Cornhuskers are only 2.5-point favorites. The over/under is 24.5 in the outing.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Nebraska vs. Iowa matchup in this article.
Nebraska vs. Iowa Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nebraska vs. Iowa Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Nebraska Moneyline||Iowa Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Nebraska (-2.5)||24.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Nebraska (-2.5)||25.5||-146||+122||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Houston vs UCF
- Memphis vs Temple
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Cal vs UCLA
- Navy vs SMU
- Washington State vs Washington
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Florida State vs Florida
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Air Force vs Boise State
Nebraska vs. Iowa Betting Trends
- Nebraska has covered four times in 11 chances against the spread this season.
- The Cornhuskers have covered the spread once when favored by 2.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- Iowa has covered four times in 10 chances against the spread this season.
- The Hawkeyes have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.