Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +500, the Kansas City Chiefs sport the second-best odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 6.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -5000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Chiefs are three spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (second-best in league) than their computer ranking (fifth-best).
- Sportsbooks have made the Chiefs' Super Bowl odds slightly better now (+500) compared to the start of the season (+600).
- The Chiefs' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 16.7%.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Kansas City is 7-5-0 this year.
- Out of 12 Chiefs games this season, four have gone over the total.
- The Chiefs have compiled an 8-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Kansas City has not played as a moneyline underdog yet this season.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking fourth-best by allowing just 297.7 yards per game. They rank eighth on offense (362.6 yards per game).
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best by giving up only 17.3 points per game. They rank 11th on offense (22.9 points per game).
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has passed for 3,127 yards (260.6 per game), completing 67.8%, with 22 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Mahomes has scored zero TDs and accumulated 331 yards.
- Isiah Pacheco has run for 779 yards (64.9 per game) and six scores in 12 games.
- Pacheco also has 33 receptions for 209 yards and one score.
- In 11 games, Travis Kelce has 74 catches for 813 yards (73.9 per game) and five scores.
- In 12 games, Rashee Rice has 52 catches for 591 yards (49.3 per game) and five scores.
- Trent McDuffie has registered 62 tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended in 12 games for the Chiefs.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+2000|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+100000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+12500|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+12500|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+12500|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+700|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+600|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||L 27-19||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.