Creighton Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Creighton Bluejays (5-1) currently have the 11th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +2500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Bluejays are scheduled to match up with the Oklahoma State Cowboys in a road tilt on Thursday, November 30. This battle starts at 9:00 PM ET. In this game, Creighton is favored by 7.5 points. Bookmakers have set the point total at 143.5.
Creighton NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+2500||11th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Creighton Team Stats
- Creighton's +122 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 20.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 84.0 points per game (40th in college basketball) while allowing 63.7 per contest (42nd in college basketball).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Creighton and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Creighton Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Creighton is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 17th-most victories.
- Creighton has one win versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 48th-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Creighton Players
- The Bluejays points and rebounds leader is Baylor Scheierman. He puts up 18.2 points per game and pulls down 7.0 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Trey Alexander's 4.7 per game.
- The Bluejays are led by Scheierman from long distance. He makes 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Creighton's steals leader is Alexander, who collects 1.0 per game. Ryan Kalkbrenner leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.